High School Program Registration
Thank you for your interest in Adelphi University's High School Program. This site will allow eligible high school students to register for the High School Program courses offered at your local high school. Registration is required to receive college credit for the advanced course work presented in these classes.
You are eligible to register for the High School Program if:
- your high school participates in the Program and
- you are enrolled in a high school class approved to participate in the Program and
- you are a junior or senior in high school with a strong academic record.
Fall 2018 Registration Fees and Dates
- $390 per course
- General Registration runs from Wednesday, September 12, 2018 through Tuesday, October 23, 2018
- $390 per course plus $35 late fee ($425)
- Late Registration runs from Wednesday, October 24, 2018 through Tuesday, November 6, 2018
NO registrations will be accepted after Tuesday, November 6, 2018. (No Exceptions!)
For more information, visit Important Information about Adelphi University's High School Program before registering.