High School Program Registration
Thank you for your interest in Adelphi University's High School Program. This site will allow eligible high school students to register for the High School Program courses offered at your local high school. Registration is required to receive college credit for the advanced course work presented in these classes.
You are eligible to register for the High School Program if:
- your high school participates in the Program and
- you are enrolled in a high school class approved to participate in the Program and
- you are a junior or senior in high school with a strong academic record.
Spring 2018 Registration Fees and Dates
- $375 per course
- General Registration runs from Tuesday, January 30, 2018 through Monday, March 12, 2018
- $375 per course plus $35 late fee ($410)
- Late Registration runs from Tuesday, March 13, 2018 through Monday, March 26, 2018
NO registrations will be accepted after Monday, March 26, 2018. (No Exceptions!)
For more information, visit Important Information about Adelphi University's High School Program before registering.