High School Program Registration
Thank you for your interest in Adelphi University's High School Program. This site will allow eligible high school students to register for the High School Program courses offered at your local high school. Registration is required to receive college credit for the advanced course work presented in these classes.
You are eligible to register for the High School Program if:
- your high school participates in the Program and
- you are enrolled in a high school class approved to participate in the Program and
- you are a junior or senior in high school with a strong academic record.
Fall 2017 Registration Fees and Dates
- $375.00 per course
- General Registration runs from Tuesday, September 12, 2017 through Tuesday, October 24, 2017
- $375.00 per course plus one $35.00 late fee ($410)
- Late Registration runs from Wednesday, October 25, 2017 through Wednesday, November 8, 2017
NO registrations will be accepted after Wednesday, November 8, 2017. (No Exceptions!)
For more information, visit Important Information about Adelphi University's High School Program before registering.