College Credit Advantage Program Registration
Thank you for your interest in Adelphi University's College Credit Advantage Program! This site allows eligible high school students to register for College Credit Advantage Program courses offered at their high schools. Registration is required to receive college credit for the advanced course work presented in approved classes.
You are eligible to register for the College Credit Advantage Program if:
- your high school participates in the Program and
- you are enrolled in a high school class approved to participate in the Program and
- you are a sophomore, junior, or senior with a strong academic record.
Spring 2023 Registration Fees and Dates
- $390 per course
- General Registration runs from Monday, January 30, 2023 through Friday, March 10, 2023.
- $390 per course plus $35 late fee ($425)
- Late Registration runs from Saturday, March 11, 2023 through Friday, June 9, 2023.
NO registrations will be accepted after Friday, June 9, 2023. (No Exceptions!)
For more information, visit Important Information about Adelphi University's College Credit Advantage Program before registering.