College Credit Advantage Program Registration
Thank you for your interest in Adelphi University's College Credit Advantage Program! This site allows eligible high school students to register for College Credit Advantage Program courses offered at their high schools. Registration is required to receive college credit for the advanced course work presented in approved classes.
You are eligible to register for the College Credit Advantage Program if:
- your high school participates in the Program and
- you are enrolled in a high school class approved to participate in the Program and
- you are a sophomore, junior, or senior with a strong academic record.
Fall 2021 Registration Fees and Dates
- $390 per course
- General Registration runs from Wednesday, September 8, 2021 through Sunday, October 31, 2021.
- $390 per course plus $35 late fee ($425)
- Late Registration runs from Monday, November 1, 2021 through Friday, January 14, 2022.
NO registrations will be accepted after Friday, January 14, 2022. (No Exceptions!)
For more information, visit Important Information about Adelphi University's College Credit Advantage Program before registering.
Once you have determined that you qualify for this program, you may begin the registration process.