High School Program Registration
Thank you for your interest in Adelphi University's High School Program! This site allows eligible high school students to register for High School Program courses offered at their high schools. Registration is required to receive college credit for the advanced course work presented in approved classes.
You are eligible to register for the High School Program if:
- your high school participates in the Program and
- you are enrolled in a high school class approved to participate in the Program and
- you are a junior or senior in high school with a strong academic record.
Spring 2019 Registration Fees and Dates
- $390 per course
- General Registration runs from Wednesday, January 30, 2019 through Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- $390 per course plus $35 late fee ($425)
- Late Registration runs from Wednesday, March 13, 2019 through Tuesday, March 26, 2019
NO registrations will be accepted after Tuesday, March 26, 2019. (No Exceptions!)
For more information, visit Important Information about Adelphi University's High School Program before registering.